The objectives of Placement & Training cell are manifold. They include:
- Developing the student’s Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and re-skilling which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams. Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies.
The college has career guidance and placement cell meant to provide career guidance and placement training to the students.
The placement cell organizes on-campus and off-campus recruitments and pre placement training programs in aptitude test, group discussions, interviews and presentation.
Mock interviews and GDs are conducted on a regular basis so as to equip final and pre-final students to face the challenges of recruitment scenario.
Careerguidance and placement cell activities:
- Review of eligibility students and contact sessions with eligible non-placed students.
- Placements for all the students are planned time to time.
- Training and Placement Officer (TPO) orients students on Core Company’ support unities and preparations required for placements.
- TPO interacts with companies for remaining students placements and invite them for placements.
- TPO with HOD identifies students who require aptitude development sessions are provided with additional sessions either through vendors and or internal resources.
No of Students Placed
90 (so far)
- Placement coordinators of the department and HOD in coordination with placement cell , organizes the campus recruitment training for all students in the College.
- This is provided through external Agencies at regular intervals. Aptitude, Verbal, soft skills and Coding training sessions are made as a part of the curriculum.
- Every year 60 hours of training provided for all the students starting from first year.
- Focus Academy for creative Education,Talentio,,BYTEX
- Career conduit and Shining Techno are engaged to conduct Aptitude Development training which is scheduled as part of regular academic activity.